Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Road Not Taken (posted by Joy Angell)

The Road Not Taken 
by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
And sorry I could not travel both 
And be one traveler, long I stood 
And looked down one as far as I could 
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 
Then took the other, just as fair, 
And having perhaps the better claim, 
Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 
Though as for that passing there 
Had worn them really about the same, 
And both that morning equally lay 
In leaves no step had trodden black. 
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 
Yet knowing how way leads to way, 
I doubted if I should ever come back. 
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - 
I took the one less traveled by, 
And that has made all the difference. 

Posted by Joy Angell
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=100&post=555&uid=129163323764942#!/group.php?gid=129163323764942

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger