Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Get out of your comfort zone! (Posted by Priya Deelchand)

My dearest friends,

Hope you are all having a fabulous week! :))

Here is a poem I'd like to share with you today. I love reading it. A friend forwarded it to me some time back. The words are very powerful! Here it is!

I use to have a Comfort Zone
Where I knew I couldn't fail
The same four walls of busy work
Were really more like jail. 

I longed so much to do the things
I'd never done before,
But I stayed inside my Comfort Zone
And paced the same old floor 

I said it didn't matter,
That I wasn't doing much
I said I didn't care for things
Like diamonds, furs and such 

I claimed to be so busy
With the things inside my zone,
But ddep inside I longed for
Something special of my own. 

I couldn't let my life go by,
Just watching others win.
I held my breath and stepped outside
And let the change begin. 

I took a step and with new strength
I'd never felt before,
I kissed my Comfort Zone "goodbye"
And closed and locked the door. 

If you are in a Comfort Zone,
Afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were
At one time filled with doubt. 

A step or two and words of praise,
Can make your dreams come true.
Greet your future with a smile,
Success is there for you! 

So my dearest friends, get out of your comfort zone and do the things you've always wanted to do in your life! You will have a happier, more successful and fulfilled life!:))

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,
Priya:))

Posted by Priya Deelchand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger